Detail & Features
Radiant and glowing, these twisted bracelets are temple bracelets from Thailand. They are filled with the gold flake that is used on the Buddhas outside temples. Just like the Buddhas, these might change color over time with wear.
- Bangles are waterproof, flexible, comfortable, and quiet.
- These exact bracelets have been blessed by a Buddhist monk for peace, love, understanding, and good health. Please see our video for the blessing.
- Each bangle is made up of two tubes that are twisted together.
- Roll on easily, but you want them to be snug going on so they aren't too big on your arm; if they are snug, use some soapy water or lotion.
- Use a string or fabric tape measure to measure your hand across the knuckles to see which size will fit you best.
As you roll on these lucky bangles, set an intention for your day, and when their shimmering color catches your eye, let it call you back to your intention.
Quantity per order: 1 Bangle
Color: Fluo Pink, Coral, Gold, Banana Leaf, Aqua, Lilac
Size: Small/Medium: 2.4" Diameter, 7.5" Inner Circumference
Large: 2.75" Diameter, 8.6" Inner Circumference
These are made of polycarbonate tubing, which is slightly flexible, so these fit snug when going over your hand, but they will fit beautifully on your wrist; gently roll them over your hand to get them on.
Looking for more mantra bangles? Look here.
A portion of all WSW sales will be donated to The Compassion Collective, which works to feed, clothe, shelter, and save our refugee and homeless sisters, brothers, and children in the US and worldwide.
All content (which includes all text, photography, product names, product descriptions) is All rights reserved - Woman Shops World, Inc. Carter Seibels, 2014 - infinity