Enamel Candy Disc Necklace DIY Kit with Gold Vermeil ClaspWoman Shops World
Jewelry should make you smile, and we guarantee smiles for you and everyone you meet when you make and wear your own colorful and vibrant enamel disc necklace! These beads are trendy for a reason: they remind you of the camp jewelry styles of your youth, which elicits a feeling of joy and whimsy. So come bead up a happy necklace of your own with us!
Choose whether or not you want your necklace to have a message or not.
You may choose to buy just the enamel beads.
Included in this kit:
- Solid Colored Enamel Heishi Beads in colors of your choice, 2mm & 4mm (Enough to make 1 16.5" necklace.)
- Acrylic letter beads of your choice.
- 25" of coated stainless steel beading wire.
- 1 14K Gold Vermeil over Sterling Silver S-Hook Clasp
- 4 Crimp beads (only 2 crimp beads are needed; 2 extra provided just in case.
- 2 Gold Filled Wire Guardians
- Tell us your COLOR and LETTER choices in the box above. For a❤️please copy and paste the emoji or type in "heart."
* Bead color names are pictured in 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th images & listed below.
- OPTIONAL Tool Add-On:
To make this necklace you need Wire Snips, Flat Nose Pliers, and Crimp Tool. We offer each as Add-Ons, if you need them.
4mm Heishi Bead Color Choices:
Matte Metallic Midnight
Matte Metallic Rose Gold
Matte Metallic Fuchsia
Matte Metallic Marmalade
Matte Metallic Magenta
Matte Metallic Lapis Blue
Matte Metallic Bronze Green
Matte Metallic Turquoise.
2mm Heishi Bead Color Choices:
Matte Metallic Peacock
Matte Metallic Goldenrod
Matte Metallic Lilac
Matte Metallic Electric Pink
Matte Metallic Purple Rain
Matte Metallic Red
Matte Metallic Brassy Gold
Matte Metallic Gold
Matte Metallic Silver
✨See the necklace HonestlyWTF made using our kit, and get the tutorial here.
✨Bead Care ✨
Enamel has a tendency to chip under the strains of everyday use. We believe that beaded jewelry is meant to be perfectly imperfect, just like its wearer! A little bit of chipped or scuffed character can add a lot of charm!
Tips to minimize wear and tear:
Avoid wearing your enamel creations with lots of metal jewelry. You can mix it up with bone or vinyl beads for more interesting stacks!
Try not to bump into counters, tables, or other hard surfaces while wearing.
These beads don’t float, so keep them away from pools, oceans, lakes & showers.
Looking to make longer than a 16.5" necklace with this kit?
Email us for a custom order!