Detail & Features
Radiant and glowing, these bracelets are temple bracelets from Thailand. They are filled with the gold flake that is used on the Buddhas outside temples. Just like the Buddhas, these might change color over time with wear.
- Bangles are waterproof, comfortable, and quiet.
- These exact bracelets have been blessed by a Buddhist monk for peace, love, understanding, and good health. Please see our video for the blessing.
- Each bangle is sealed with a metal mantra tube; one side is for luck, the other for love.
- Roll on easily; if they are snug, use some soapy water or lotion.
- Use a string or fabric tape measure to measure your hand across the knuckles to see which size will fit you best.
Traditionally in Thailand, it is good luck to wear these in odd numbers. Try wearing them in sets of 3, 5, 7, or 9, to create a beautiful statement.
As you roll on these lucky bangles, set an intention for your day, and when their shimmering color catches your eye, let it call you back to your intention.
Quantity per order: 1 Bangle, or 1 Set of 5 Bangles*; your choice.
Color: Rose Gold, Champagne, Gold, Light Gold, Silver
Size: Small: 5.6cm/2.2" Diameter, 6.91" Inner Circumference
Medium: 6cm/2.36" Diameter, 7.41" Inner Circumference
Large: 6.5cm/2.56" Diameter, 8.04" Inner Circumference
Extra Large: 7cm/2.75" Diameter, 8.64" Inner Circumference
*The Mixed Metals Set includes Rose Gold, Champagne, Light Gold, Gold, & Silver.
These are made of polycarbonate tubing, which is slightly flexible, so these fit snug when going over your hand, but they will fit beautifully on your wrist; gently roll them over your hand to get them on.
Please note: these pictures show a large quantity of these bracelets together.
These are sold as single bracelets, unless you choose to purchase the assorted sets (and save!)
Lucky bangles in Rainbow Colors? Check this listing out.
More arm party sets? The search is over.
A portion of all WSW sales will be donated to The Compassion Collective, which works to feed, clothe, shelter, and save our refugee and homeless sisters, brothers, and children in the US and worldwide.
All content (which includes all text, photography, product names, product descriptions) is All rights reserved - Woman Shops World, Inc. Carter Seibels, 2014 - infinity