If you are looking for a fun and trendy arts and crafts project, try making some bead jewelry! At Woman Shops World, we are always looking for ways that you can take a current fashion trend and DIY. These beads are so popular lately, which is why we provide Heishi Beads as an important part of our jewelry making collection!
Heishi Beads are thin disc-shaped accessories that are were traditionally made out of stones or shells. Historically, these were used for trading between the early Native American tribes. While this is still a predominant style in Native American jewelry, Heishis have also hit the mainstream and are seen on necks and wrists everywhere. Their thin layers make them stack beautifully into necklaces, and bracelets, that lead to a satisfying look!
Types of Heishi Beads We Carry
We carry a wide variety of Heishi Beads, allowing you to tailor your DIY jewelry project to meet your style. Some of the beads we offer include:
- Candy Disc Enamel Beads for Tubular Bracelets
- 4mm Vinyl Record, Ghanaian Handmade Disc Spacers
- 3mm Vinyl Record African Waist Beads
- Turquoise Colored Blue Discs
- 7mm Yellow and Red Bone Bead Discs
- 18mm Vinyl Polymer Beads in Assorted Colors
- Bone Spacer Retro Multi-Colored Discs
- Tropic Punch Mix Bead Discs
These are just a few of the numerous Heishi Beads that we carry. Our goal is to provide you with a wide mix of colors so that you can tailor your arts and crafts projects to meet your needs.
Fun Crafts & Jewelry You Can Make with Heishi Beads
There are a variety of fun DIY jewelry making projects that you can make out of your Heishi Beading. These include:
- You can crafty by making a fun Heishi Bead bracelet! We offer DIY kits that include elastic, a tube of jewelry glue, and all of the beads you need! You can create a bracelet using any color or style you desire! All you have to do is carve out sime time, clear a space, and take an hour to make a gorgeous, durable bracelet that you can wear again and again!
- You can even use a longer string and make a necklace instead! Then, you can create multiple necklaces of varying colors, stack them together, and add instant style and flair to any look!
- You can even take Heishi Beads and alter the project slightly, creating wearable jewelry for your ankles, your waist, or even your shoes! The possibilities are endless with Heishi Beads!
These are just a few of the fun arts and crafts projects that you can create using Heishi Beads.
At Woman Shop World, our goal is to provide you with colorful, creative, and quality components that you can use to create wonderful arts and crafts that are built to last. We know that you need top-notch materials to create arts and crafts that are built to last. That is why we keep our eyes on the future, making sure that all of our products are sourced in a responsible manner. That is the only way that we can make sure that future generations have access to the same raw materials. If you would like to learn more about our Heishi Beads, contact us today!