Roller Bead DIY Tie On Bracelet Kit, Rainbow Czech Glass Pony Beads + Lurex CordWomanShopsWorld
DIY jewelry doesn't get much easier than this! These bracelet kits provide you with what we like to call "instant craftification!"
And the best part? You can change the beads around to match your outfit or your mood. Endless possibilities!
You decide how many beads you want on your bracelet; let your beads slide around, or hold them in place with knots. Bracelets shown here have 7 beads (neon), 25 beads (color-lined), and 27 beads (solid colors). We hand-select the beads in each kit to provide you with a rainbow spectrum.
How to Order
Decide which style of beads you like:
- Color-Lined Beads (30 beads in a repeating rainbow spectrum)
- Solid Colored Beads (30 beads in a repeating rainbow spectrum)
- Currently Sold Out: Matte Neons (14 beads: 2 each of Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Capri Blue, Navy Blue, and Fuchsia.)
- Matte Dark Neon (14 beads: 20 each of Orange, Yellow, Capri Blue, Navy Blue, 3 each of Teal and Fuchsia)
- Full Spectrum (30 beads, 1 of each color that we carry + a few clear)
Choose your cord color:
- Biscay Green
- Currently Sold Out, restock coming late August: Cream
A note on our kit contents:
The glass beads in these kits are from the Czech Republic, where the best glass beads come from. You see a lot of this style of bead around now, but most are plastic (from China), and some are wound glass (from India). We personally think these alternatives look good from afar, but we're not so happy with the quality. So we decided to go with the glass masters in the Czech Republic for our Roller Beads!
About the cords: we love the idea of being able to change the design around every day, but couldn't find the perfect cord to fit these larger hole beads. So we made one!
These are designed by and exclusively for WomanShopsWorld.
(More colors and options coming soon!)