Kids DIY Jewelry Kit + Felt PouchWoman Shops World
Here's a fun activity kit for the young ones (or young at heart!) Our DIY Bracelet Kit includes a bright and colorful selection of beads, inside a felt pouch handcrafted in Nepal.
The contents of this kit will make 5-6 bracelets.
Inspire, entertain, and help them work on their dexterity all while creating fun jewelry that they can wear!
Included in this kit:
- 1 bag of Acai beads (approx. 35 beads) that measure 10mm, in assorted colors. Beads have a 2mm hole for easy stringing.
- 1 8" strand of assorted, muti-color bone beads. Bead sizes measure, but are 8mm on average, with a 2mm hole.
- 1 bag of assorted Fimo Clay beads (approx. 55 beads), including hearts, flowers, barrels, smiley faces, lady bugs, evil eyes.
- 1 Multi-colored Cotton Tassel with loop at the top.
- 1 Multi-colored Cotton Pom Pom with loop at the top.
- 3 Small Brass Bell charms from Nepal
- 1.5 yards of high-quality elastic beading thread.
- Needle Threader
- Felted Pouch from Nepal in the color of your choice (animal or theme will vary, but all have bugs, flowers, or mushrooms.)
✨For step-by-step instructions on how to string simple beaded bracelets, click here visit this tutorial in our blog.
✨Bead Care ✨
To keep your beads looking bright and new, we reccomend that you do not shower or swim with them, or expose them to water for long periods of time.
Looking to make more than 6 bracelets?
Email us for a custom order!