Custom Beaded Name Bracelet DIY Kit, Candy Disc Heishi BeadsWoman Shops World
What's your word or name?
DIY it and wear it with our Customized Tile Bead Word Bracelet Kit! These beads stack perfectly to create a colorful and trendy bracelet stack!
Included in this kit:
- Solid Colored Enamel Heishi Beads in colors of your choice, 2mm & 4mm (Enough to make # of bracelets listed in "kit type", approx. 7.25" each)
- Plastic letter beads of your choice.
- 12" of high-quality elastic beading thread per bracelet.
- 1 Tube of GS Hypo-Cement with precision applicator
- Needle Threader
- Tell us your COLOR and LETTER choices in the "Special Instructions" box once you go to your shopping cart.. For a❤️please copy and paste the emoji or type in "heart."
* Bead color names are pictured in 7th & 9th images & listed below.
- OPTIONAL Add-On: Tiniest Silky Tassel (2cm).
- Select # of Tassels from "Tassel Add-On" Drop Down
- Tell us your tassel color choice(s) in the "Special Instructions" box once you go to your shopping cart.
* Tassel colors are pictured in 9th (last) image & listed below.
4mm Heishi Bead Color Choices:
Matte Metallic Midnight
Matte Metallic Rose Gold
Matte Metallic Fuchsia
Matte Metallic Marmalade
Matte Metallic Magenta
Matte Metallic Lapis Blue
Matte Metallic Bronze Green
Matte Metallic Turquoise.
2mm Heishi Bead Color Choices:
Matte Metallic Peacock
Matte Metallic Goldenrod
Matte Metallic Lilac
Matte Metallic Electric Pink
Matte Metallic Purple Rain
Matte Metallic Red
Matte Metallic Brassy Gold
Matte Metallic Gold
Matte Metallic Silver
Tassel Color Choices:
✨For step-by-step instructions, click here visit this tutorial in our blog.
For every kit sold, we'll donate 10 meals to FeedingAmerica.org.
✨Bead Care ✨
Enamel has a tendency to chip under the strains of everyday use. We believe that beaded jewelry is meant to be perfectly imperfect, just like its wearer! A little bit of chipped or scuffed character can add a lot of charm!
Tips to minimize wear and tear:
Avoid wearing your enamel creations with lots of metal jewelry. You can mix it up with bone or vinyl beads for more interesting stacks!
Try not to bump into counters, tables, or other hard surfaces while wearing.
These beads don’t float, so keep them away from pools, oceans, lakes & showers.
Looking to make more than 5 bracelets with the tools in this kit?
Email us for a custom order!